Monday, August 18, 2008

UT aug 10-18


                   Why do we love UT?

Playing with grandma

Grandpa S. chickens


Hogle Zoo


Fishing with Grandpa H.



Brigham City Community Pool


Cousins


Family

Thank you all so much for making our time there so wonderful.  Thank you Liz for the pies, Gary for corn on the cob, Stacy for lunch, Athena for taking time off work, Kelli for Hogle Zoo, Dad for fishing, Mom for all the times you put my kids to bed.  Thank you, we love you! 

PS How could I forget... thank you Dad for all your patience with the electric trains and the ohhhh so many questions from a 4 yr old who became obsessed with them.  

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Amy,

I am so glad you came down. My boys had a blast with you!! In fact, Stockton keeps asking when he can go up to Washington to see Aidan. Thanks for coming and spending time with us!! We love you guys!!

Katy said...

I'm so jealous you got to have some of Gary's corn. We love that stuff. Fun pictures. I'm glad you had a good time and traveled safe.

Meghann said...

I've been meaning to tell you how much Aidan is fascinated with trains, which you already know.

Remind me to tell you a few trains comments he's made in sunbeams.

I can definitely tell he's infatuated with them. He is so sweet. I just love having him in sunbeams. He cracks me up!