Saturday, June 26, 2010

take me out to the ball game


Mike redeemed his Father's Day Gift this weekend and we enjoyed the SLC Bees game. Great seats down the third baseline... we dawned our mits, but with no luck in catching a foul ball. However, there were cinnamon sugar roasted almonds and lemonade, our favorite baseball snacks. And the kiddie train rides helped give the kids the occasional break from sitting down.




Aidan's Tee Ball season has come to an end... and A. loves everything about the
sport.


Earlier that afternoon we enjoyed splashing in the pool with friends. It was refreshing. Shaun and Mike played water P.I.G., I think Mike lost. (In his defense... he was sporting Shaun's younger cousin on his back part time.) Beth and I soaked up the sun. The boys ditched out of the pool a little early to eat snacks. Aidan and Em showed off cannon balls.



We love everything about summer because of days like these. So, so much family fun!

1 comment:

Elise said...

AMY I MISS YOU! I'm so glad you are blogging again. PLEASE call me. I want to know where you ended up. Do you have a house yet? How's the job? I'll be back in the UT sometime this summer. Let's meet up for sure! Cal me!
Hugs,
E
p.s. tell Mikey hi too...