Thursday, July 8, 2010

Camping Out

Camping out can have its perks, like our most recent one...a trailer and electricity. Don't get me wrong, I can be a "roughing" it type of girl. I grew up camping with my family all the time, but I do prefer certain amenities.


We roughed it hiking, fishing, roasting hot dogs, and sitting around the camp fire. However, it was also nice to have hot running water, a shower, movies for the kiddos, oh - and sleeping in a trailer.

We all hiked to Willow Flat Springs. It was amazingly green.

A. learned to bait, cast, wait (patiently), and reel in a fish, TWICE! He caught 2 fish breaking in his new pole. Grandpa, who also taught me to fish, was a great teacher!


Our 2 day camping trip was short and sweet. Perfect!

GooDByE!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Obviously, you have an absent husband. Sorry I wasn't able to be there the whole time. It looks like the kids had a great time. I love you all.

Bethany said...

wow! It IS really green. I love how your smiles all look the same in the first picture. What a cute family!

jessica said...

For some reason I can't always access your blog after I read it on blogger...weird. Anyway, you know I'm no camper, I only do real beds and no wild life. I just read your reunion post but I can't comment on it...looks like so much fun. Those are some good lookin' legs, I'd recognize them anywhere! Miss you tons xoxo