Saturday, October 18, 2008

What's great about HarVesT HOusE?



Green Bluff Farms is great year round.  During fall, Harvest House hosts a pumpkin festival. We were lucky to have Grandma and Grandpa Sampson join us for the festivities.  AND, I'm glad we celebrated in the AM because by 1:00 cars had a VeRy, VeRy long wait before gaining entrance. 
We made it... and had a great time.  Here are a few of our highlights...


Pumpkin Doughnuts


Hay Rides


2 Trips to the Honey Buckets  :(
The Live Christian Rock Band

Pumpkins...


... and more Pumpkins


Corn Maze
Fresh Apple Cider

And, Of Course, My Child Who Eats Anything, Enjoyed EatInG Hay


Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for having fun with us!  We're so glad you were here!


8 comments:

Katy said...

Looks like so much fun. And a bonus to have grandma and grandpa there. I love the fall!!

Holly said...

Oh my, how I miss the fall.... next year!! It looks like a lot of fun!

Bethany said...

I'm glad we didn't have to hit the honey buckets. The band was signing autographs at 1 pm (thus the long line of cars) and we got backstage passes to their next gig.

How come you can take such adorable shots of your kids? I took at least ten of Joseph and nothing turned out!

jessica said...

Ahhh...the honey buckets...tell Mike he should have gone to the bathroom BEFORE you left and really he should lighten up on the fluids while you are on such a long trip...

I'm so glad you had nice weather while Gary and Liz were here.

Ilene said...

Cute boys!

I love pumpkin patch trips. There is nowhere better for picture opportunities.

The Rich's said...

We need to take our kid to somewhere fun like that. You asked about my pictures...I downloaded a free program, Picasa and you can store your pictures and make collages and things, it's pretty fun! Your pictures are always so neat, what kind of camera do you have??

Anonymous said...

Amy, Your kids always look so cute!! Mine used too mcuh and always look cute, now half the time we're lucky if we all have shoes on when we leave the house.

Anonymous said...

the kids are sure getting big. Looks like they had lots of fun. love ya MOM