Friday, June 13, 2008

Preschool Graduation


Preschool Graduation finally comes.  We've been waiting for good weather for nearly 2 weeks now, because of course we wanted it outside where the kids could play.  So four women, from my ward, and I taught each others children in preschool this year.  We had three boys and two girls: Aidan, Nathan, Jackson (who moved to Boise earlier this year so we missed him at graduation), Aubree, and Kennedy.                               
                              
                              
                                 
This year we focused on a different letter of the alphabet as our theme each week.  Since this was their first year in preschool they learned to sit quietly during story time, sing songs, have craft time, snack time (of course), and field trips.  In fact, our preschool picked up the name "Caring Mothers" from one field trip and we've kept it ever since.  The kids really enjoyed playing and growing with each other and I enjoyed watching Aidan grow this year. I know Aidan will look forward to preschool again next year. 

3 comments:

Ilene said...

Ah, I'm the mother of the drop out.

I'm so proud.

Congrats! We miss preschool (well, the weeks that I wasn't teaching it at least)

jessica said...

Very cute. I'm so glad Aidan graduated. The way you kept post poning the graduation I was getting worried that he didn't pass!

Katy said...

Aidan is so cute! We are way excited to see you guys!