Monday, February 23, 2009

Mommy Kim

(It is Pet Week at preschool and Aidan is taking care of Mommy Kim (the class stuffed turtle ) at home.  This is our weekend... with Aidan as author.)




I had a little Turtle
Her name was Mommy Kim
I put her in the bathtub
To see if she could swim.

She drank up all the water,
She ate up all the soap,
Now she blows bubbles,
She blows bubbles with her throat.










Because she was feeling hungry we looked on the computer.  I fed her eggs and lettuce.  I took her to the slide and down... weeeee!  I wanted to bring her with me so she could have some fun.  We are friends.


I love reading books with her, 
"Froggy Rides His Bike."

I love snuggling with her.  I loved to keep her by me.

8 comments:

The Hansen Clan said...

Darling! Looks to me like he is ready for a "real" pet. Maybe a giant dog? :) We prefer the stuffed kind around our house too.

jessica said...

I wonder how much Aidan would love Mommy Kim if he had to clean up her poop.

You know how I feel about real pets. We didn't feed little Aric for a whole week and he was still alive! Don't worry we eventually got him some food.

Anonymous said...

Aidan, It looks like you had alot of fun with the pet turtle. I bet you have alot of fun at school. I sure love and miss you tons. Grandma Hyer

Holly said...

Oh, he needs a real pet. He is SO grown up! I can't believe how old he looks. Hmm- Does Abby look that grown up?

Scott and Athena said...

Aidan you are so adorable. I love you. Your pet turtle is way cute looks like you took good care of it. I can't wait till I get to do stuff like that with Dax. So many things to look forward too. I'm excited. Amy you are such a good mom.

Katy said...

I just love Aidan. He is so sweet. You are such a great mom Amy!!

Bethany said...

Great! I can't wait until I have to do ALL those things and some more when it's Emma's turn with the turtle. (She's already vying for a real one so I think I'm going to make it a horrible experience so it'll change her mind.)

corry-news.blogspot.com said...

Oh My Gosh those pictures are cute of Aidan. It reminds me of Mike when he was that age. I love you Aidan.

Grandma