Monday, May 26, 2008

Stacy

Our family received a much anticpated visit from my youngest sister, Stacy.  We loved having her to play.  She's always so great with her nephews and lots of fun to hang out with.  She's very easy going and loves doing everything with our family.  
Out of all my siblings, Stacy and I look the most alike.  This is what we have in common:  in real life she has blond hair but she has chosen to color it brown; hopefully inspired by me.  We both have freckles, blue eyes, and vertically challenging issues.  We love shopping, mine for clothes her for shoes but... we both like to wear shoes with added heel height of any form.  

She was only here for a couple of days, but we managed to:  take the kids for walks (thanks to the VERY cooperative weather), enjoy lunch with Mike, we had a birthday party and went birthday shopping (Happy Birthday June 1st Stacy, and since Mike says I think every day is my birthday I treated myself as well :), she sent Mike and I on a date, and we enjoyed our wards Memorial Day Picnic.  
I love my sister so very much.  I'm proud of what you've accomplished, Stace.  Thanks for visiting our family.

PS  Stacy likes french toast with powdered sugar.  Aidan is totally a maple syrup fan and doesn't even know what powdered sugar is, so Stacy, Aidan wanted me to thank you for introducing him to the "Pepper Sauce".  He never could remember the name of it :) 

5 comments:

jessica said...

We loved meeting Stacy! She is so darling, I am so going to try and hook her up with my brother. In fact I'm going to make him check out this post...

And Jack's face in that first picture is so hilarious!

Katy said...

I'm glad you had a good time with Stacy. It's so nice having family visit.

Katy said...

I did hear that story about Mike and the burners. SCARY! I bet Liz had a heart attack.:)

The Hansen Clan said...

What a fun visit. I have always wanted a sister - I am glad you guys appreciate each other!

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you guys had a fun time. Stacy is pretty awesome. By the way, Athena and I want to hear Mikes burners story!?!